Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lifestyle Changes

Our Water is Really Different

I'm really not trying to show an unflushed toilet. About two weeks ago all of the water in our apartment as well as the water at the office several miles away started coming out of the tap quite brown. We were drinking bottled water most of the time before that because the tap water tasted like chlorine, but now we aren't using it in cooking or anything.


This is what the toilet water looks like all of the time. It leaves brown scum on the side of the toilet bowl and the sink. 

A glass of tap water. Ahh, refreshing! 
This towel was white before I washed it. Our washing machine is nearly new, but I think the  water stained it. Luckily, it didn't stain John's white shirts. A t shirt that I walked in got stained and I have a few stains on some other white shirts I wear with skirts.
  Our Decor is Very Different

The First Presidency watches us eat dinner every night.

I made some curtains out of sheets to block some the morning son that beats in. 

The white tile floors let me know exactly how much hair is falling out of my head. 

Our little mini water heater is electric. We turn it on a half hour before we take a shower and turn it off when we are done. Electricity is very expensive here. 

Our little kitchen is pretty nice, but it doesn't have a dishwasher or oven. 






No comments:

Post a Comment